Introduction to Screen Printing Workshops
- You will print your own design (up to A3) and learn the basics of 1-color screen printing
- Please bring your transparency to the workshop according to the instructions found here in both English and in German
- You can print on either paper or on textile but not on both, so please select your workshop accordingly!
- Workshops take place at StattLab e.V. near U-Bahn Osloer Strasse in Wedding
- This is a group workshop with up to 4 participants
- Workshops last up to 5 hours including a break, please plan to bring your own food
- The workshop costs 90€ per person
- The workshop language is listed below, with each date. We can run workshops in many other languages, please send a special request if you would like one in another language.
Upcoming Introduction to Screen Printing dates
- Textile Printing Sunday 9 February 2020 14:00-19:00 in German
- Paper Printing Saturday 15 February 2020 11:00-16:00 in English
- Textile Printing Saturday 22 February 2020 11:00-16:00 in English/Italian
More dates coming soon for March!
Registration Request for an Introduction to Screen Printing Workshop
To signup for an Introduction to Screen Printing workshop, please send an email with the subject line “Introduction to Screen Printing Workshop” to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Which workshop date you would like to join (listed above)
- Your name
- How many people you would like to book for (groups of up to 4 people can be accommodated)
- Your telephone number
- Any special requests or information
Someone will write back to you as soon as possible to confirm your request, usually within 1-2 days. We will ask you to pay for the workshop via bank transfer or paypal, and, once we have received your payment, your workshop is booked!
If you need to cancel or reschedule your workshop up to one week ahead of time, you will receive a refund. We will try to work with you and choose a new date, but if you cancel with less than one weeks’ notice, you may not receive a refund, or receive a partial refund.
Advanced Screen Printing Workshops
In addition to the introductory workshop, StattLab artists can offer a variety of workshops tailored to your needs. This can be a project of your own, or maybe you have already done an introductory workshop and want to sharpen your skills before working on your own. Write to us at email@example.com with your request. Please be as specific as possible so that the right StattLab artist can contact with an offer. It would be helpful for you to include information on:
- Previous experience with screen printing
- Expected size and number of prints
- Material (textile, paper, the side of a building…)
- Language preference (we may be able to offer workshops in: German, Italian, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Catalan…)
- Inks (any special requests?)
- Number of layers or colors